Monday, April 4, 2011

Glittery Nails

So this weekend I was off work and had the plans set to go out and have some fun. And I thought, what better way to start the weekend off than with some sparkly junk on my nails! haha.

So I put on 2 coats of Funky Finers Dark Knight, and 1 coat of Nicole's One Less Lonely Glitter from the Justin Bieber collection. Of course I topped it all with a coat of Out the Door since polish loves to chip on me.  I must say though, after 2 nights at the bar and a flea market they still look amazing! (just some slight wear on the edges)




In other news, my Zoya polish that I picked up on the BOGO free promo they just had should be in the mail today along with the bottle of Nubar 2010 I finally broke down and purchased. I'm getting a little anxious though because the mail man is running a little late. I hope I didn't miss him  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment