Saturday, June 18, 2011

Slacking

Yes yes, I know, I'm being the Queen Slacker of the nail blog world. Ok, that might be an exaggeration but close enough. I just wanted to throw in here that I have not forgotten about this fabulous little page of mine, nor any of my fantastic followers. I've been super busy with work and some stress that I don't really feel like blabbling about here. But I promise you that I have quite a few fun manis that I've done in the past couple weeks and I will be doing a couple entries, one of which will most likely be a spam post.

In the mean time, if you haven't already joined my Facebook group, Polish-aholics Anonymous, get on over there and submit your request. Anything and everything you'd ever want to know about polish is discussed there, or can be if you bring up something new ;-)

So for now, I bid you Adieu and Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment